Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 2 of my quest

So I spent a good portion of the night reading over some articles and watching some educational videos for online poker and such. Got of work and played a few games. Didn't go to well as for some reason nothing really seemed to click.

Didn't get much sleep today as I had to get up early. I had tickets to the Fiesta Bowl to watch Texas beat Ohio St. :D Oh that was a great game to watch.

Got back home and again nothing really seemed to click and I just couldn't get a hand to hold, so I entered my last game for the night a $3.30 K.O. game and finally hands started to hold and I started to hit a flop or two. Enough so that I finally reached a final table, albeit pretty short stacked but still. Well when the smoke cleared I ended up finishing in 3rd place, and adding a lil to my BR!!!!!!

So now I'm gonna watch a few training video's then get some sleep. Catch you all tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of Day 2 BR: $599.82

No comments:

Post a Comment