Sunday, January 4, 2009

Things to do in preperation

I have 6 months to get ready for the WSOP. With that there are some things I need to do.

1) Get the money together to be able to play at least 1 event.
- I'd like to be able to do this completely with my online BR, so given what I have I will need to average a $12.50 a day profit in order to be able to withdraw enough for a buy in and still leave enough to rebuild my online BR.

2) My live game needs work. I don't get to play a lot live out here so I will need to find a way to play more. At the very least I'd like to average 1 live tourny a month until June rolls around.
- I have a few books I need to read that I think will definately help me with live play so I will need to finish reading "read em' and reap" as well as reread the "Harrington on Hold em" series.

3) I would like to dedicate at least 2 hours a day to just studying poker. Whether that's reading, watching training video's, reviewing hand histories or whatever I don't care. I just need to block off a chunk of time and dedicate it to that.

Well that's all I can think of for now and I will keep this up to date wtih my progress and setbacks over the next few months.

Starting Fulltilt BR: $575

No comments:

Post a Comment