Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 4 of the Quest

Well I got up and watched a few vids from PokerVT then got right into playing. Things started off pretty well actually I final table 3 of my first 4 games getting ITM in 2 of them 1 of which I won. So it appeared as if today was gonna go off without a hitch, alas fulltilt hates me!!! lol

Took a break after my first 4 games went down and spent some time with the family. Watched some ghost hunters international and a few other shows. Did a few observation type exercises that Joe Navarro talks about in "Read em' and Reap", other than that didn't do much else.

Came back up to get back to poker and that's when Fulltilt decided to rain on my parade. Everything just fell wrong I went out of no less than 5 games where after the turn I was a 85%+ favorite. I was starting to tilt so hard. I mean how often can one get their hand in way ahead and still manage to lose? For me sometimes it seems like everytime!

Decided I was going to play 2 last games, a $3 K.O. game and a $2 18 man game. Well when the smoke cleared I finished 2nd in the $3 K.O. game and took home the gold in the $2 18 man game!!!! Woot, I'm heading in the right direction it seems.

Day 4 BR: $ 593.13

1 comment: