Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 6 in the bag

Well today started super early for me. Got about 3 hours of sleep before being woken up to run around doing errands. Cool though I got out the house and got to watch my lil girl play with other kids in the mall. It was too cute.

Got home just in time to take a nap and enter a few private games. All and all I didn't do too bad, at least I can say I got my money in with the best hand, lol. Did have a great comback in one game though coming back from 180 chips to 25k to finish 4th, and I did that on the final table! lol

Played in a few 18 man games and managed modest cashes, nothing to scream about. Last game of the night for me was a $3 K.O. game where my AK lost to Q9, I mean how could you ever fold Q9off to a raise from UTG? What was I thinking? Sometimes I wonder what the hell goes through peoples minds, but I've given up trying to figure it all out. I honestly think they just have no clue. They listen to the forum pro's who tell them that all the books and crap are just that and the only true way to learn the game is to just keep playing and playing. However, that only takes you so far.

Well I'm out for the day, I managed a couple of vids and a few pages of reading, but failed miserably in that aspect of my preperation today.

DAY 6 BR: $614.90

No comments:

Post a Comment